Tuesday, October 20, 2009
The excitement of number 5!!
Well, today was the big day (again) after my cancellation last week. We finally had our ultrasound appointment. I wasn't as nervous last night as I was for the first appointment, but still didn't sleep well and worried quite a lot, but I made it to the doctor's office early this morning and had a very thorough ultrasound...my longest ever and it was so good to see that everything looks normal and good and that we are going to be welcoming another...drumroll please...GIRL to our home! We are very pleased with this news, especially Bayli and Bridget! Bridget hasn't stopped talking about her "baby sister" and Bayli walked in from school grinning from ear to ear (I had texted her the news). Tanner came in singing in a yelling sort of way "we're having a gi-irl" (I had tied a pink heart balloon to the mailbox for my kids to see upon arriving home from school). Tucker wondered why it wasn't a boy. All in all, we are relieved, excited, and I am exhausted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is SO exciting!!
Congratulations!! If you need baby girl stuff, I've got lots of it!! Just call me.
Thanks! I will for sure be calling you Amberly, I garage saled/gave away all my baby stuff last Summer!
Hey, I came across your blog, I'm from Idaho Falls and I was good friends with your sister-in-law, Mindy. I would love to email her my family blog, but I need her email to send an invite. Could you please pass her my email! She was my young woman leader my senior year and I babysat for her a ton...
the4bowmans@hotmail.com
Thanks, Jill Bowman (Coltrin)
Post a Comment