It could stem from the time that Bayli was 8 weeks old. I took her to Kiddie Kandids in the mall all decked out in a cute little outfit. This is what new moms do right? No big deal! Wrong! It took FOR.EVER for them to get her to even crack a smile. She cried every time I set her down. I tried nursing her, letting her sleep for a bit, we left and came back...I tried EVERYTHING! It was awful! Finally, she sat there and pooped and then she smiled...one measly smile after hours of trying and we got ONE picture out of a thousand of her actually smiling (it was a fake smile, but it was all I could do not to swipe her up and get the heck outta there!) I was sooo done and that ruined my desire to ever get professional pictures again!
Well, family pictures are unavoidable, so thanks to my mother for giving me my great camera, I felt a little better about doing some photos outside with some friends of ours behind the camera. I figured this was the key so my kids would acutally smile at their good buddy, Nate. It was all good and fine until the cops showed up to tell us we were tresspassing...oh yes, the picture event is still eventful!
But, despite the chaos of getting everyone to look just so and smile just so and stand or sit just so, I think we got some decent shots. Glad that's done for now!


1 comment:
I love the pictures! They turned out great. I love the goofy ones!
Post a Comment