Our family returned home from our weeklong trip to California . We had such a fun time! My mom rented a beach house in Oxnard, right next to the beach. It was a great place. Lots of room and really close to the private beach. All of my family went; my sister and her family, and my three brothers.
We spent a few days on the beach . The only bad thing about it was that it was pretty cold! The water was freezing, but I don't have a lot of brains left (I gave birth to them four times), so I spent a lot of time in the water! I love the waves and body-surfing them. I grew up visiting my grandparents in California a lot and we spent a lot of time on the beach, so for me, it was sweet memories! My three brothers and two nephews and I had a blast diving into the huge waves, boogie boarding, and body surfing.
We spent one day a Six Flags. That was sooo much fun! That is another thing from my childhood that I remember, going to Theme parks with my grandparents. I love rides and the scarier, the better! My brothers and I spent the majority of the day hanging out together riding all the crazy freaky rides! My wonderful husband kept my kids in the kiddie parks, which they enjoyed.
Sissy Boo and Big Dog are not so fond of the rides, but we did get them to try the Superman, which is sooo fun! They also tried a couple smaller coasters and enjoyed them.
The only hard part of this vacation was the 40 hours we spent in the car! It was such a long drive for us that I just tried to enjoy every minute because who knows when we will be able to do it again!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment