Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day before Halloween...at the playground?

It is the day before Halloween and we are enjoying an afternoon at the playground...WHAT?? Is anyone else enjoying this weather as much as me? I LOVE IT!! My two little ones had a great time playing outside the school while the older two were practicing basketball...


Bridget loved to play "peek-a-boo" through this little hole.
Of course, Tucker gets into the action by noticing the attention on Bridget, so he decides to play "peek-a-boo" also!



"Hi, mom" she yells as she runs through this tube!


"Mom, look at me! Can you help me get down now?"


What cute little ones why do they have to grow up so fast?



2 comments:

Brenda said...

I know I am loving this weather! I guess this is what we get from such a non-spring we had! The pictures are darling.

Elena said...

LOVED this weather!! If it stays nice like this through Halloween, then I'm more ready and willing for the snow and cold to come in November. Looks like you had a great Halloween.