Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Twins are here!

My brother, Dane and his wife, Lynzi welcomed twin boys to their family on Monday night. Frazier (left) was born first, weighing in at 6 pounds 10 ounces, 19 1/2 inches long. Eli was born second weighing 5 pounds 11 ounces, and 18 1/2 inches long! They are doing great! Mom ended up having a C-section after a whole day of labor and not being able to push them out, but they are here safe and sound and mom is recovering!


Aren't they just adorable? I can hardly wait to see them and love on them! Congrats to the new parents! We love you and are always willing to help out if needed...(hint, hint :)

3 comments:

Elena said...

Oh SO cute! I can't even imagine twins, may the force be with your brother and sister-in-law!

Cori said...

I haven't been able to see them yet, due to my unwelcome sickness!!! The girls went with mom yesterday and got to hold Eli. They were thrilled! I can't wait to hold the little bundles.

Wendy said...

Awww. Sweet babies!

Hey, Jeni, I just wanted to pop in to say thanks for participating in the giveaway. I appreciated your comments. Thanks for sharing what was important to you and the fun you have at Thanksgiving. Good luck on Black Friday!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.