Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Leprechaun came for a visit!

Happy St. Patrick's day...a day late! I hope nobody got pinched (I would have if I was around anyone who knew what day it was!) My kids got up and got all dressed up in their greenies and headed out the door for the adventures awaiting them! I don't get into this "holiday" much, so getting the kids dressed in green was enough for me...But, apparently, a little leprechaun didn't agree with my slacking efforts and decided to remind me just what the little monsters are capable of...
Tucker had a great time in Kindergarten as the desks were messed up, the garbage scattered and other things happened during recess time! He got a kick out of it!

I jumped in the shower and left Bridget hanging out playing, when I walked into my kitchen, this is what I found...green marker all over my pantry door! I asked her if she did it and she said "it pwitty, mommy" I smiled and said, "yes, but it's messy too" and she said "bootiful"! It was too cute!
My little leprechaun showing off her art work!

5 comments:

Cori said...

Oh fun Bridgie!!! My girls took the markers and colored their hair and face with them.

Brenda said...

So funny that the little lady would pick green on the St. Patrick's day! Hope it was washaable:)

Lori said...

Yikes!! I'm glad you didn't have a melt down...I would have and then later regretted it. It's just one of those things...it is kinda cute....

La Mujer Loca said...

They keep you hopping, don't they? Gotta love the green.

Elena said...

She's too cute. Did the marker come off? Kate colored purple permanent marker on Carter's door and I can't get it off no matter what. I've tried everything from magic erasers to melaleuca. I guess I'm just going to have to repaint. Uggghhh..