Thursday, June 11, 2009

Please help me find you...

Okay, so I blogged about my precious computer dying on me and losing EVERYTHING I had. I am slowly getting things back on my computer, but I didn't save blog addresses, nor did I update my own blog with all my favorite blog addresses in my sidebar, so I am missing a lot of you and hoping that you will help me out here. I want to visit your blog, so if you haven't noticed me on your blog lately, drop me a comment so I can once again come to visit!
Thanks, and hopefully I will get with it again soon...

4 comments:

Lori said...

So glad you're back. It's hard to be out of the loop.

Brenda said...

So Sorry! That must be so hard! Good Luck with all of your finding:)

Cori said...

Slacker!!!

Unknown said...

Oh ouch, Cori! I guess you call it as you see it! You are partially right, and blogging has taken a back seat with the start of summer and all the millions of places to be at the same time!
But, I still have lost several blog addresses that I can't seem to find...oh well!