I hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend. Our new tradition is a Memorial Day baseball tourney in Utah for the past three years. This year was no different. We left on Friday and went straight to the field to play our first game. I love the Utah tourney because my mom is available to help with the kids. It is most relaxing for me to know that my kids are having fun with their cousins and I can enjoy watching all of the games!
I was so proud of Tanner this weekend! He did awesome! He hit one about five feet from the fence for a double...he was so excited to almost hit a homerun! Not to mention his amazing pop fly catches as catcher (does that even make sense?) Anyway, he did great and had so much fun. That is the most important thing.

The team photo. Matt has sure enjoyed coaching these kids this year. They are a great group of boys and we have enjoyed getting to know the families that are new to our team this year!
On Monday we decided to have some fun and take a ride as a family. We invited our good friends, the Kunz's and had a beautiful day to enjoy such pretty country.



2 comments:
What a fun weekend. I do miss the baseball games and far off tournaments. Family time is the best!!
Glad that Tanner did so well. Can't wait for him to fill me in on all the details. Sounds like you had a fun weekend.
Post a Comment