The results are in and I have a perma-smile on my face with giddiness all around! I am so excited for Kris! He was my pick after Danny and as soon as his name was announced, I went ahead and let out a big "whoo hoo"!! It was 11 pm, but the kids were still up watching with us so it was all good.
And that show! WOW! Wasn't it amazing? My favorite part was when miss bikini girl trots on up to steal the show and Kara takes it right out from under her! That was so funny! I am not really a Kara fan but after that performance, she won some points with me!
On another note...I am also giddy over my latest read; Fablehaven. Love it! I am currently reading #3, so I am sure I am behind everyone else, but so good!
So there you have it....my random thoughts for today.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Kris. I think Adam is amazing too - but he is going to be a rock star regardless! I am just starting Fablehaven so it is good to know you loved it. You also need to read "Hunger Games". It was recommended by Amberly - and it is a MUST MUST MUST read!!
I let out a big cheer when Kris won too! I love him! Adam will be famous too, but I am so happy Kris won. I also thought the part with bikini girl and Kara was funny. Looked like bikini girl got some new assets if you know what I mean....
I am in love with Fablehaven. It is so magical and fantastic! I have some of my favorite reads on my blog right now. You do need to read The Hunger Games, it is a great one!!
How did I miss this post?! You know how much I love AI! Yes, Kara and bikini girl, best part of the night.
I've read Fablehaven #1 and love it, so decided to read it to my kids. WE got about 3/4 the way through and life got busy. So we never finished it. Then Alyssa brought it home from the library and ripped through it and is in the second one now and begging us to start reading them again. I guess Fablehaven will be our summer reads this year.
And I'm with everyone else, Hunger Games is AWESOME and the sequel comes out this September. Can't wait!
Post a Comment