Before I sprint into my long, detailed oration about losing one of my best friends, I will emphasize right now that my loss is not a person, so breathe easy and learn from my wreckless mistakes as my story unfolds...
I received my pink laptop a year ago from my sweet hubby for Mother's Day. I was so excited to have something that was all mine! I started blogging, digital scrapbooking, and recently, face booking. My laptop is my journal, my confidant, and my friend. Cheesy? Perhaps, but nonetheless, I began spending lots of time on this sweet little machine whom I could entrust to store my pictures, ideas, lessons, and memories.
Then came the heart breaker, just as I was getting to where I "knew" this friend of mine and trusted her with all sorts of valuable, priceless, irreplaceable information...BAM! Mr. virus attacks and there goes everything...I mean everything!
I was too trusting to back up my files and now I will pay a very high price as I struggle to find and gather lost information and hopefully pictures. The good news is that Matt has most of our older pictures stored on his laptop, plus all our videos. I am grateful for that miracle and hope that you will all learn from my mistakes and be sure to back up files and documents! And so you know...blogging is not nearly as fun from a cell phone!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh uggghhhhh....that is the WORST!! I'm so sorry. You should bring it in to Jarom's brother at Scion, they can usually get quite a bit back.
How could your beautiful pink laptop betray you like that? I am sorry! Hopefully some of it can be salvaged.
Did Facebook do it to you? By the way, didn't this happen not too long ago?
So sorry! I hate those blasted virus's! Good luck on finding your info, and thanks for the warning!
Oh...sad...and it was pink too...my favorite. Sorry to hear of your loss.
Post a Comment