Is it finally here? Am I dreaming? Please tell me it is really true!!! THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL is here at last!
I was very ready and excited to have this day come. We had an awesome summer, got to play lots, camp some, watch lots of baseball, swim, travel and lots more. It was so time for a routine...even my kids could hardly wait for school to start!

Tucker is in second grade this year. His teacher is Mrs. Barker. He is way excited because some of his very best friends are in his class!

Tanner is in fifth grade. His teacher is Mr. Georg. He is thrilled to be the big man on campus!

Bayli is in seventh grade her second year in middle school. I remember seventh grade...how can it be so that I have a 7th grader? It goes way too fast! She is excited to get back to school and see some of her friends from last year.
I have a mile-long list of "projects" to do while the kids are at school during the day. Does anyone else start to "nest" when the kids get back to school? Maybe I am weird, I don't know, but I love it! I love feeling like I can actually accomplish some things and get down to the nitty gritty of my house!
Happy School year!
1 comment:
They all look stylin in their outfits.
Post a Comment