Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend 2010

It is crazy that I am already blogging about Labor Day! Where does the time go? As usual, our little family and Matt's parents cruised on up to Ririe Reservoir to camp for the weekend. We always eat dinner at the pizza parlor at Heise, so as soon as the trailer was unhooked we piled in and headed out for dinner. This is one of my favorite weekends because it is so low-key and I LOVE the fact that we are only 15 minutes from home!



Saturday morning found us getting ready to head out to the water with Troy and Mindy's family for a day of boating. I am so grateful that the weather held out so we could get this one last day of water fun in before the winter. It was a blast! The kids loved it and all had a great time! "Super Mable" was the hit once again! She's always a sure bet for a great time!

Bayli and Tanner love to sleep in the tent, so they get it out and set it up right away.


Here comes the boat to pick up some willing participants! This is Bridget with a friend of Lincoln's (Austin), Matt, Troy and Lincoln.


Porter tries his skills on the wake board. I just love this kid, what a great kid! If you follow baseball at all...he's the man! Maybe I will post about him and all his amazing talent sometime...we love Porter!


Lincoln is the wild one of the bunch! He loves to play and tease his brothers...here he is jumping on Super Mable with all the boys!


The boys...Coleman, Tanner, Tucker, Cannon, and Harper

Bridget and Tucker enjoying some "dock time"...Tucker is getting pretty daring, may just jump any second.


The girls...Hailey, Bridget, Bayli and Hunter


And nothing's better after a day in the water than a camp fire and a hot dog roast!




Our weekend came to an abrubt halt when we woke up Sunday morning to some nasty wind. We packed up and headed home. I was not wanting to hang out inside the trailer all day with all the kids...nightmare! It was a good weekend though!






1 comment:

Cori said...

Looks like fun! We missed our camping at Strawberry this year because it was so rainy. I'll survive not having had to sleep in a tent this year:)