Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Hon!

A great big Happy Birthday to my awesome hubby! He turns 33 tomorrow and since we will be at my family reunion, I wanted to say a few things about the amazing person Matt is...





First, he is one awesome baseball coach, I am so glad that he has the talent to coach our sons. He is so patient and truly teaches the boys the important things about the sport so that they truly learn to love it. I am very proud of him for the way he gives his time and talent to these boys.



He is one sweet, loving and kind husband. I am so grateful to have him in my life. I feel like a queen with him by my side. He is very complimentary and appreciative of me. He is always considering my needs first and I really love that about him!






Last, but not least, ONE AMAZING DADDY!! Our children idolize their dad! They strive to please him in all they do. They love to be with him and he is so good when it comes to spending time and showing them his love for each of them. One thing I love is that he has made up little songs for each of our children. They all have a special song that their dad sings to them at any moment and anywhere! I love that!



I hope you have a great birthday honey! You are truly the best! I love you and thank you for being you!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Better late than never...Happy Birthday Matt. You are very blessed to have such a great family to love.