My sweet, dear grandfather passed away last week on July 14th. It has been quite an emotional roller-coaster the past few weeks as we have watched him get older and more weak by the day. I have not had the privledge of living near him to help take care of him, but I am so grateful that I was able to see him about two weeks before he died.
Grandpa was a giant of a man, strong and immovable in the Gospel. He was so intelligent in many ways. I am forever grateful to him for his medical knowledge and recognizing Tucker's problem before any other doctor realized that something serious was wrong. He took his position very seriously as a a physician and rarely made mistakes, if ever.
I will miss his sense-of-humor that always had me laughing! He could crack a joke at the drop of a hat and was so so whitty, it made you feel put in your place if you weren't just as whitty back!
My grandma has been gone for nearly 12 years and grandpa has had to live without her for that long. I am so grateful to know that they are together again. He waited a really long time to be with her and I am sure it was a sweet reunion.
We love you, grandpa and will truly miss you!
Grandpa was a giant of a man, strong and immovable in the Gospel. He was so intelligent in many ways. I am forever grateful to him for his medical knowledge and recognizing Tucker's problem before any other doctor realized that something serious was wrong. He took his position very seriously as a a physician and rarely made mistakes, if ever.
I will miss his sense-of-humor that always had me laughing! He could crack a joke at the drop of a hat and was so so whitty, it made you feel put in your place if you weren't just as whitty back!
My grandma has been gone for nearly 12 years and grandpa has had to live without her for that long. I am so grateful to know that they are together again. He waited a really long time to be with her and I am sure it was a sweet reunion.
We love you, grandpa and will truly miss you!

1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandpa. I have been especially thankful for the Plan of Salvation the last 5 months. How blessed are we to have the knowledge of the true and everlasting gospel? Your kids are growing so fast! Such a sweet family. Lori Reader
Post a Comment