I decided to get Bridget's hair cut because it was getting long and stringy and a bit out of control. This was a hard decision because what I had in mind would take away the opportunity to do all the cute hair do's that I have had so much fun doing for the past several months! BUT, it will grow...right? Getting ready...
The first cut...{{yikes}} about two inches off...she did so well, just sat and watched!
This was the only way to get her to look down so Katie could even out the back.. Ohhhh, I look beautiful!
I think she likes it with a bit o' sass! What a character!
Hello! I am a busy SAHM with five sweet children, and one amazing husband. I cherish life with them and try to make the best of each day. We are busy with baseball, football, basketball, cheer, scouts, achievement days, work, doctor visits, and play...always lots of play! Drop us a comment as I would love to know who you are and hopefully this glimpse into our life will give you a smile!
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
click on the picture to learn more about our beliefs!
1 comment:
I love little bob haircuts on toddlers. So adorable. And what a precious little baby in the post below. Time flies doesn't it?
Post a Comment