skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We had a full house this year and it turned out to be so much fun and enjoyable! My sister, Cori, her hubby, and three kids came, my little brother, Kimball came, and my dad, step-mom, and grandma came...
The tables are set and ready to go! Why is it always that darn turkey that holds up the meal?
Finally, the bird is cooked, the stuffing is de-stuffed, the potatoes are mashed, the awesome gravy (my dad's specialty) is boiling, the salads are mixed, the rolls are hot, and the cranberries and other yummy side dishes are ready for tasting! DELICIOUS!!
Everyone lined up and dishwd up! And don't forget seconds and thirds! There was tons of food! And, I must say, probably the best Thanksgiving dinner I have tasted in a really long time...it was soooo good!
After dinner comes the games and puzzles...
2 comments:
Did you buy train kits or make them from the graham crackers? I want to see pictures of them. I want to do gingerbread houses with my kids, but they each want their own and I don't want to spend $40 (plus candy) on the silly kits. But I don't know if I have it in me to make my own.
Elena, we just did the graham crackers with frosting idea! They were kinda hard at first, BUT, last year, my sister hot glued the graham crackers together in the house shapes before we decorated them. I still have those ones!
Post a Comment