Do you ever have those days when your children refuse to let you help them get dressed? Well, today was one of those...my mom makes and sells these dance outfits, typically they coordinate and there is a tank that goes over top of the bra top, but, we are two years old, so whatever we want to wear, is what. we. want. to wear.They are very cute, if your daughter takes dance lessons, or Bayli even wears them for cheer, I can hook you up! All kinds of fabrics and colors in a variety of sizes. I just can't guarantee that your daughter will look this HOT!!

4 comments:
LOL! Looks like she and my Kate could be best friends. I want to see the whole outfit that your mom sales. That's a great idea!
That would be B! She is so funny....I want to squeeze her cheeks:)
What a hottie! That is hysterical!! I wish I could look that good in that outfit:)
She is soo cute!! lookin good!! What a good model...Im sold!!
Post a Comment