Friday, January 23, 2009

Birthdays, Boise, Cheer and Late nights...

What do you get when you throw together two birthdays, a cheer competition, four girl cousins, grandma, aunt and a trip to Boise? A whole lot of fun!Bayli and I just celebrated our birthdays last weekend, and it just so happened that her Boise competition was the same weekend, so we planned a little getaway with my mom and sister, her two girls, Haili and Emma, and of course, Hailey and Hunter. We had a lot of fun and I think it will be a weekend to remember for a long time...
Hailey, Hunter, and Bayli are "pumped" and ready for some competition!
The minute we arrived Friday afternoon, the girls were begging to get in the pool! They swam for hours! Who needs any other type of entertainment when the pool stays open until midnight?
Saturday morning was spent at the mall and the most fav. store...Claire's where we always have a ball trying on things and posing for the camera! This is Haili with some sweet glasses, baby!
Oh, and Bayli with the same sweet glasses!
It was time to get ready and head to the competition, good luck, Sis!
These girls did a great job! They ended up taking second place, but they deserved first! They work so hard and have a great time at it!
Bayli is sporting her medal for second place!
We went to Red Robin for dinner afterwards; Bayli and I were sung to and given a free Sunday...YUM!! From bottom left: Hunter, Drake, Misty, Jeni, Mindy, Hailey, and Bayli.
We made it home from our trip on Sunday, which was actually my birthday, Matt had dinner ready and we were glad to be home, but even more glad that we didn't have school the next day because we were POOPED!! Bayli opens her presents and finds a gift card to Claire's... and some new clothes, plus she got her cheer bag before we left, she was stoked!
My husband surprised me with a new video camera! I love it! It is small enough to fit in my purse so I can have it on hand wherever I go!
And, there is always flowers for my birthday! This year was a dozen red roses, Bayli got some cute little pink and purple ones too! Thanks hon! I love you and your thoughfulness for my birthday this year! You are the best!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Happy Birthday to you Jeni! It looks like you had a great weekend!

Lori said...

Looks like fun and you don't look a day over 24...how do you manage that??

La Mujer Loca said...

Happy Birthday, Jeni. Glad it was a good one for you.