Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bayli Kay!

Eleven years ago today, our sweet daughter, Bayli Kay entered the world! Our lives have not been the same since! Bayli rocked our world with her colic spells nightly and I thought I would never be able to get a full night's sleep again! But, thankfully, that only lasted a very long three months and she became the joy of our lives! We are so thankful to have Bayli as our first-born child. She is a wonderful example to her younger siblings. Bayli is full of life! She is so good at many things; she is an amazing pianist (from the mouth of her teachers), she is a great little basketball player, and her newest found love...CHEER!! She is a very talented tumbler and dancer. I really can't think of many things that Bayli is not good at. We love her and are happy to be her parents and watch as she grows into a beautiful young lady!

Happy Birthday, sweetheart! We love you...Love, mom and dad

Bayli and her mom...

Daddy's girl...


Bayli and her best cousin cheering together!

3 comments:

Elena said...

What a beautiful grown up girl! I can't believe it's been that long since she was born and I'm so glad to have the blog to see current pictures of her (and the rest of you). Hope Bayli had a great day!

Amberly said...

Happy Birthday Bayli! I can't believe she is eleven!

Cori said...

She is a pretty special little girl:-)