Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Leo's Place...the place to be!

If you live where I live, you know exactly what I am talking about when I say "Leo's Place"! The kids love this huge pizza-eating, all-you-can-drink, video gaming, huge playground playing, mechanical toy riding fUn PlACe!
We found ourselves wondering what to do when the kids were out of school one day. HMMM, what to do when it is FrEeZiNg outside and well, there just aren't a lot of options for entertainment on a day like this...


Bridget enjoyed her ride on the purple dinosour. She was also grateful for big sister who got some tickets in the video games and gave her a sucker!



Bayli and Tucker were big helpers getting Bridget into the playground and down the really long slide!


"Hang on, Sweet Pea!"



WHOA!!! That was fun!

Tucker works on his strength training...and if you're wondering where Tanner is, well, he was playing hide and seek and I was never able to capture a picture of him! Better luck next time!

4 comments:

Amberly said...

My kids love Leo's Place! I don't understand the smell in the play area, it is not good!

Brenda said...

I remember we used to take babies with us to that place! I think it was Paige, Zach, and Tucker? Glad you guys had a great time! Bayli looks like a great babysitter! We ladies with girls as first children are so lucky!

Cori said...

Looks like fun!

La Mujer Loca said...

What a fun way to spend your snow day. I'm jealous.