Bayli has also tried her hand (or legs) at football, she was awesome! She could out run all the boys and played defense like a mad-woman! She loved football, but only played two seasons to end her career. It was so much fun to watch her run down the field!
Bayli also played on two different basketball leagues this year. She is great at basketball. She is tall and can jump and get rebounds like crazy! Her coach is constantly complimenting her.
Her latest love is competition cheer. I have posted about this a few other times, but this is her life right now, and she absolutely loves it! She is also very good at cheer. She learned her back-handspring, back tuck, and back layout in just a few short months. She is also a true performer! She loves to dance and her long legs just make her look so graceful and beautiful during her performances. I have grown to love this sport and am sure that she will go a long way with it.
So, with all these talents, what is a girl to do? She is going to have to choose this next year what she really loves, because she does too much right now! I know it is great to have such a well-rounded daughter, involved and all that, but it is wearing me out! Not to mention her. So, this will be the last year for more than one physical activity...wish her luck in choosing!

5 comments:
Way to go Bayli! I love watching kids that are having fun with what they're doing.
Wow, I guess you are in your car more than your house these days! It is so hard to choose what to have them do! Good Luck on the decisions!!
Ok that is a lot of activities! I get worn out just taking two girls to dance class, I can't imagine all the other activities yet. Bayli is such a pretty, sweet girl you should be proud!
Yes, Bayli is one amazing little girl. I wish I had 1/2 her talents!
Sheesh! You are one VERY busy mommy. I don't blame you at all for making her make a choice. How fun that she's been able to do so much, but now she will just excel even more in the thing she chooses.
Post a Comment