You can go ahead and call her spoiled because lately this has been her nightly routine...
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Spoke too soon...
So, I went ahead and reported a few weeks ago about the accomplishment of my baby girl in getting rid of her bink(s). Let's just say I jumped the gun a bit and had my expectations set way too high for this one! A few days after the losing of the binks, I left for the weekend and the little ones stayed home with daddy. Well, how can a dad handle the cries of his two-year old who only wants her binky? We give in and get her a new one, of course! I guess I'll go ahead and admit that I was relieved to have the bink back...I kinda missed the little guy =) Not to mention how un-fun it is to have your baby screaming at night! So sad!
You can go ahead and call her spoiled because lately this has been her nightly routine...
Yes, this is MY bed, that is HER binky and cup of milk, and you can't tell, but the TV is on cartoons!
And this is how we go to bed at night...she falls asleep, I move her to her own bed...SPOILED little cutie!
You can go ahead and call her spoiled because lately this has been her nightly routine...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I think she is too cute, how are you going to take away the bink? I always let my kids have bottles for way too long. Spoil her while you can!
I say good for you. They grow WAY to fast as it is. Spoil her while you can. :)
There are definately worse things she could be doing!!! Love it while it lasts...
I truly hate to admit I just bought my son some more bink's this week! We will not be talking about how old he is!!! So, I am glad to hear I am not the only one!!I am all about the spoiling!
Boy, she has you trained! Youngest children get majorly spoiled and we just can't help ourselves...it's just the way it is!
So glad you all agree that I am okay to spoil her...just love that little "Sweet Pea" and don't want her to be sad...
Post a Comment