Monday, April 6, 2009
Conference Weekend
What a gorgeous weekend to enjoy conference! We spent the first session inside with all our blankets, pillows, snacks and conference packets sprawled out on the living room floor. But, when it came time for the afternoon session, we decided to check out the weather and made the decision to spend the last two hours outside in lawn chairs thoroughly enjoying the sun! I was so happy that the snow we had accumulated during the week had melted! It was so gorgeous! We all got a bit sunburned, but I am not complaining about that! It was so relaxing and just what I needed to get rejuvinated for the week! The talks were all wonderful too! I just love President Monson! I had something to take from each talk and it was just a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Conference was great. And I have to admit, that although it was really neat to see an actual session in person this year, there is nothing quite like lounging in jammies or lawn chairs listening to it.
Looks like fun. I need to get more creative so my kids will watch Conference. Maybe sitting outside would prevent me from falling asleep during afternoon session!
That's the way to do conference . . . PJs included.
Post a Comment