My good friend, Ang over at www.creativehomemakers.blogspot.com left this "tag" on her blog, so here goes my top ten faves...
1. Fave Shoes- Sketchers flip flops--so comfy!
2. Fave Room in my House- My Bedroom --where I do all my blogging!
3. Fave Soda- Diet Mountain Dew--I am addicted!
4. Fave Treat- Cinamon Bears or Chocolate!
5. Fave Pastime- Blogging, Reading, and lately; making hair bows!
6. Fave Household Chore- Vacuuming
7. Fave Car- BMW 128i convertible!
8. Fave TV Show- The Office, American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, Lost
9. Fave Store- Walmart, Target, Old Navy, JC Penny, I just love to shop!
10. Fave Time of Day- Naptime! Between 1pm and 4pm
So, if you feel so inclined, tag yourself and let me know what your top tens are!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your stores, past times, and tv shows are all my favorites too. I don't know why I remember this, but back in Boise in primary they did a spot light on you. You were VERY pregnant and you said your favorite thing to wear was sweats and t-shirts. That cracked me up so much. (And when I got pregnant I understood completely!)
I like soooo much of that stuff to! Still a Mt. Dew fan? I still remember morning runs to Triple S, to get Dews and orange gummy rings! Good Times!!!
Yes, Mt. Dew, but I have had to go to the Diet variety for obvious reasons!
Post a Comment