Well, the other day, my sweet little Bridget got into the drawer with the styling products and a few minutes later...here is what I had!
This, my friends, is what happens when you use WAY TOO MUCH pomade on your hair! And just so you all know, it literally took about 10 washes before the stuff was finally out! She got it so caked in that I could not scrub hard enough to get it all out after one bath and FIVE washes! She even got it in her eye and spent the whole day with a red eye!
Moral of the story; pay attention when your little ones want to start doing their own hair. It could become a very sticky situation and they may resemble a greased pig for a few days!

6 comments:
Fun, Fun, she is on her way to growing up!
I wonder, did the incident happen while you were actually looking at hair blogs???? My son had a similar, lotion situation, only on my carpet and not his hair, while I was reading blogs today! Just wondering if we had parrallel days?? Pretty Darn Cute for a greased pig!!!
Yours and Brenda's storied crack me up! Okay, so this will let you know how absolutely hair illiterate I am, but I honestly have no clue what pomade is. I hear about it all the time, and I've looked for it at the store, but I don't know what I'm looking for. What is it?? You'd think I know with 3 daughters, but I don't. Can you tell me what the heck I should be looking for?
Elena,
I wouldn't even buy it if I were you! Seriously, it is like wax that you use on the ends of their hair to separate it and make it look a bit messy, or if the hair is short, like mine you can use it to spike it. I would highly recommend just a really strong hair spray instead! It washes out a little bit better! I LOVE "The Scruncher" spray...you can buy it at Sally's for liek $5. It is a hairspray, but can be like a gel for wet hair, or you can spray before you curl and it holds really well! ANYWAY...
Thank you! I need some serious help in the hair product department. I'm going to give that spray scruncher stuff a try.
Oh my gosh. Hillarious!
Post a Comment